Monday, October 6

Monday morning

We attended a farewell last night for a couple from church who are imigrating to Australia. It was a really fun time and helpful for us to get to know a few more people in this new church.

The week looks busy as we have a guest coming tonight for emergency counselling. She'll be here for 3 nights.

Rhiannon came home Saturday morning from her 5 week trip in Congo & Rwanda. It's nice to have her back.

One of the new dwarf hamsters died yesterday. I guess we don't have it quite figured out how to keep a hamster alive.

Well, I've got to get the guest room ready!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Kim
Nice to have a quick read. I've finished work and have time on my hands to read 'things' now.
We haven't updated our blog since August due to distractions!!
Jonathan wants to return to Aust for University, Michael has already gone back and has landed himself a good govt job with Aust Post. So with both boys to be back there, guess where I want to be??? So Jono and I are flying out on the 28th October to get him settled into Uni etc, David is staying on to sell the house and finish a positive year at school.
He wanted to stay on but he is the only one. Work opps for me in my field has been VERY frustrating and unable to secure anything permanent which doesn't help one settle in. I am looking forward to going home but not leaving David behind.
Our blog works well for us here, must be a UK thing!!
Bye now
Steph xox (Fox)!!!